Questions for the indoor growers (Common Issues & problem solving)

Found a soiless mix that is coco shells, perlite, and a bunch of other soilless stuff mixed into a medium, I'll be buying that if possible.

Just wanted to thank you personally once more Wiz, with the insight you have given me it is giving me enough confidence to actually go through with this. I'll be documenting it for both personal and public pleasure / advice.

So once again, thank you Wiz, and don't forget to look for my grow journal next week!

hellow im martygrow. my question is I have an automatic it two months old with poor lighting. already it looks like its starting to bud. in every croch or v looks like a littlel bud. then I noticed a little stem under neath . are these new shoots or the start of an actual bud. I am a new grower, and I just don't no. could someone tell me whats up thanks a bunch. marty

thanks for the response I have one household 150watt bulb for each plant, they seem to be doin ok but they have a very long stretch. is there anything I can do to make healthier until I can get them outside. this help is going to be very helpful to me. I use this stuff fo medicinal purpose only. due to emergency surgery. witch has caused long term nausea. so the help is very much appreciated.

thanks a bunch martygrow.

Sorry to hear of your injuries my friend. Using a house hold bulb is the problem. It will cause major stretch and poor quality of bud and growth. You can go to a home depot or lowes. Lowes has the sylvania brand which are better and cheaper. and pick up some CFL's 23w = 100w bulbs at 6500k or 2700k. Or even a mixture of both. The mixture of both would be good. Depending on how many plants you have, I would put 4 bulbs over each plant. Theres also socket Y connectors that you can use. 3 of them will hold 4 bulbs in 1 socket once you put them together. Its a cheap on your electric bill as well. CFL use less electricity. Cheapest way to grow.

Just my opinion I'm a inside grower & grew 8 plants in a 4x4 room & never used a carbon filter or exhaust fan or intake. I also have a 400w MH/HPS convertible lamp magnetic ballast that doesn't emit alot of heat max temps are 85. 90 if the door is closed. Save your self money and just get a regular honey well fan & pick up some ONA airfreshners & gel which is $20.

400w lamp is $160 :thumb:

If I could like this post twice I would

thank you MR wizman I plan on putting my plants outside, so they have the natuael light that they need. they will be out by next weekend. I don't have the resourse to keep them indoors anymore and I think they will do much better . anymore advise on that is much appreciated.

once again thank you. these products I find are the onlything that helps me. martygrow.

Back
Top Bottom