Questions how long it take meds

hippienicky

How long does it take to grow a good yeild of some alright medis. They popped up march 29th inside and were grown inside for 2 and half months. moved out Theyve been growing all together 18 weeks not counting germ. I think they are a little behind with crappy weather. It is hybrid i think its more indica due to its height. Its 3 feet tall

Plants will express sex and begin to flower within the next 2 weeks (by mid-Aug).
From then it takes 2 months, so your looking at mid-Oct. to finish.
Then 7--10 days to slow-dry and a couple a weeks for a basic cure.
P.S. if you've been growing your plants since April and they're only 3' tall then you need to read a grow book cause they're way too small.

weve had the worst weather in 4 years 2 weeks of rain was appart of this along with a drought and 100% heat. I know that it is female. Its kind of trained to be small but bushing it was also topped. The bottom leaves are starting to die. I havent given it nutes for a while due to the extreme heat.

hippienicky said:
weve had the worst weather in 4 years 2 weeks of rain was appart of this along with a drought and 100% heat. I know that it is female. Its kind of trained to be small but bushing it was also topped. The bottom leaves are starting to die. I havent given it nutes for a while due to the extreme heat.

why wouldn't you give it nutes due to heat? the plant needs more water when temps rise. you might want to trim the dying leaves about 5 inches up the stalk. they are just a drain on your plants nutrients (or lack thereof).

thank you i used i tiny pinch on 0 60 0 but watered it down because all the nutes have been washed away I think on my next grow im going to use two different mixtures of soil one for veg and one for flowering cause i used 2 1 1 this time its worked out pretty good

its working out cause i dont want to give to much cause im more affraid of over ferting then give it less. I dont want to use miracle grow i would rather use my urine dilluted with water for Nitrogen. I dont even think i raised the Phosphorus to much.

Back
Top Bottom