Quick Moving grow area's

Mr. Supergrow

Hey Guys and Girls,

I'm moving out of my place soon and moving to a place that we have an expection every year so i want to design the new grow room to be quickly movable and be able to be packed away.

Any suggestions? or has anyone got the same sort of thing in there grow room?

I was thinking of making a tube frame out of plastic tubing, using all the L and T pieces so they can all be taking down and boxed away.

For the tent piece itself i was going to stick some reflective sheeting together to make a square tent then slide it over the end keeping it air tight, then cut all my holes out.

Mr.Supergrow

Your plan sounds pretty good to me.

That's pretty much how the commercial grow tents work.

It's just a tube frame with a fabric cover with vents and holes for cords and air circulation.

Took me about 15-20 minutes to set mine up and I could break it down just as quickly and easily.

If you got the money, look into commercial grow tents. Otherwise, as you detail above, you could cobble one up yourself much cheaper.

ss

Your plan sounds pretty good to me.

That's pretty much how the commercial grow tents work.

It's just a tube frame with a fabric cover with vents and holes for cords and air circulation.

Took me about 15-20 minutes to set mine up and I could break it down just as quickly and easily.

If you got the money, look into commercial grow tents. Otherwise, as you detail above, you could cobble one up yourself much cheaper.

ss

Thanks for your reply,

Yeah was looking at grow tents but they are very expensive i think for what the are. might be the way to go though,

Has anyone tried making there own tent before?

:grinjoint:

Thanks for your reply,

Yeah was looking at grow tents but they are very expensive i think for what the are. might be the way to go though,

Has anyone tried making there own tent before?

:grinjoint:

I haven't made one myself, but several people here have either making the frame out of 2"X2" lumber or PVC tubing and then using black/white vinyl like Panda film.

Here's a good thread:

To Build Or Not To Build

i built my grow box out of 1" pvc pipe and wrapped it in 2 mil mylar. It's easily broken down and super light. The cool thing with pvc is all the adapters that you can use. I made 2 light braces to mount my lights to, the whole box only cost me like 30 bucks tops to make. just measure, cut and assemble.

i built my grow box out of 1" pvc pipe and wrapped it in 2 mil mylar. It's easily broken down and super light. The cool thing with pvc is all the adapters that you can use. I made 2 light braces to mount my lights to, the whole box only cost me like 30 bucks tops to make. just measure, cut and assemble.

Sweet mate sounds fantastic, u have any pics?

Back
Top Bottom