Need advice on a brand new grow area

StuntedGrowth

I'll be straight and to the point. I need help, my brain is jumbled with so much information and ideas, I'm finding it difficult to completely make up my mind.

It's a room inside a room.

Grow Room dimensions - 3"W x 6"H x 8"L

Only 4-6 plants wanted (maybe more later, maybe not). The room will be separated for veg and flowering, just not sure on dementions yet for the flowering room.

The room is 6mil poly sheeting top to bottom, totally sealed except for the entrance, which is a flap of poly (so it IS light tight). Going to get some cheap white table clothes and tape to the walls for reflection.

The temp stays around 70f+ in the summer and gets around 50f-60f in the winter.
There are no windows in this room, But it gets fresh air.
Energy bills are a slight concern. Going to grow in an organic soil or a soiless organic mix.
I was wondering about cfl vs hps vs tubes for flowering 4-6 plants. Not looking for enormous yields per plant, but it would be nice to see.

The only equipment on hand is a 4ft T8 ballast with 2 6500k bulbs (for veg), a few 3 gallon buckets, a med size double fan, and a 3 foot long floor heater.

So, what would you do in this area with only wanting to grow a few plants consistently? What equipment would YOU buy as a new grower?

Any and all help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Pretend you, yourself, are sort of new to growing, but YOU have a lot of information..... kind of like the saying, "I wish I could go back to high school with what I know now", mindset.

Thank you all in advance.... I've seen a lot of great posts and help in this forum!

~PeAcE

Back
Top Bottom