Quick Question

CHaRBeaRITY

I know that I have seen it before in the forums but I absolutely could not find it so I'll apologize in advance for asking again.

Can someone tell me how to re-moisten my weed.

Please...and thanks :grinjoint:

take an orange peel and stick in the bag/container check every so often to softness comes back. or drop a wet q-tip in and check in 12 hrs.

Thanks. So the orange peel is faster?

The "Q-Tip" method is my favourite.

If you'd like to moisten your herb and add a little bit of flavour to it at the same time:

1. Put the herb in a jar.

2. Put aluminum foil over the opening in the top of the jar and push down on it a bit so it makes a little bowl shape. Poke a bunch of small holes in the little bowl you made.

3. Take a piece of fruit of your choice (when I used to to this, I liked oranges and lemons) and poke a bunch of holes into it. Place it in the little aluminum foil bowl.

4. Put the lid on the jar. Let it sit for awhile and keep checking the herb.

5. Once you've reached your desired level of moisture, take the fruit and aluminum foil out of the jar. Not only will the herb be moist, but there will be a slight hint of taste of the fruit you used in the smoke.

Also, when using any of these methods to re-hydrate your cannabis, make sure you don't leave any of the sources of moisture in for too long, because they can cause mold to grow on the herb.

Have a good one.

Back
Top Bottom