Quickfix 5.7

highmike583

Ok, soooooo... Ive been finding reports of people failing with qf in the Pac NW(WA and OR). The reasons they site are either just non human sample, or low creatinine level. I am taking a pre employment and have used qf in the distant past. Now i am getting worried. This is a six figure job so i did my own research. I ordered 10-panels with adulteration also built in, and also adulteration strips that test for adulterants and also for gravity, PH, and creatinine levels. I have QF Canadian w/uric acid. I tested it and it passed with flying colors. It looked almost identical to my urine, except it had 2 lines under thc;-). I need re assurance here, are these people FOS or what??? I cant see failing for creatinine, as it came in well in range. Has anyone passed with QF in Washington state lately??? Does anyone know of anyone who truely and legitimately failed for reasons other than temp??? Thanks for any info.

Have seen where people have failed when going to a couple of small private labs because they are testing further than the federal protocols call for but the Canadian Quickfix takes care of that problem. I just do DOT type tests so they have to follow federal protocols or get sued.
Unknown what the real reason some people have failed. Temp is usually the reason. But I have researched a couple of the private labs that are doing testing here in Washington and Oregon and some of them are testing for uric acid. So if anyone is going to get tested check and see what lab is doing the testing for sure, but even if they are checking for uric acid the Canadian QuickFix passes.

Have seen where people have failed when going to a couple of small private labs because they are testing further than the federal protocols call for but the Canadian Quickfix takes care of that problem. I just do DOT type tests so they have to follow federal protocols or get sued.
Unknown what the real reason some people have failed. Temp is usually the reason. But I have researched a couple of the private labs that are doing testing here in Washington and Oregon and some of them are testing for uric acid. So if anyone is going to get tested check and see what lab is doing the testing for sure, but even if they are checking for uric acid the Canadian QuickFix passes.

Thanks bro. Thats what i was thinking but you get so much conflicting bs on the internet. This site seems to have less bs, or people call them on it if it it bs. I think people make alot of stuff up just to mess with people. Im taking my ua tomrrow so ill post results.

Thanks bro. Thats what i was thinking but you get so much conflicting bs on the internet. This site seems to have less bs, or people call them on it if it it bs. I think people make alot of stuff up just to mess with people. Im taking my ua tomrrow so ill post results.
Good luck. Keep the temp right and you should be golden.

I recently purchased QuickFix Plus, at a local head shop "Smokeys" on bird road (Miami).. Canada-P5PP-13C, which is suppose to be new and better... yeaaaa, not the case. The lab results came back as invalid. Wish I would've listened to those few bad reviews. P.S-This wasn't a matter of the temperature being incorrect, they checked it in front of me, and it was 96 degrees, perfect.

My son,who works in the oilfield, just took quickfix 5.7, and it looks like he's going to fail. Why? I applied at the same position, took a drug test, did not get a call, and was offered a position. I did not take it. I gave him my urine for him to pass initially. But he was out of the country, smoked half a joint, was asked to take drug test upon return. He used quickfix. Yesterday, he got a call from the lab, but being in remote area, didn't get message til 7pm, and they were closed. As they didn't call on his or my passing, it's very likely he will fail, as soon as he can speak with them. Now, being Saturday, it might not happen til Monday. DOT test, sent to Kansas. My guess is that at best, he'll have to take it again, but most likely, he'll fail. If so, this is now unreliable product. He's losing an $80k per year job. Pot just not worth the damage it can do to one's life. He'll also lose stock which isn't vested yet, probably another $10k per year.

My son,who works in the oilfield, just took quickfix 5.7, and it looks like he's going to fail. Why? I applied at the same position, took a drug test, did not get a call, and was offered a position. I did not take it. I gave him my urine for him to pass initially. But he was out of the country, smoked half a joint, was asked to take drug test upon return. He used quickfix. Yesterday, he got a call from the lab, but being in remote area, didn't get message til 7pm, and they were closed. As they didn't call on his or my passing, it's very likely he will fail, as soon as he can speak with them. Now, being Saturday, it might not happen til Monday. DOT test, sent to Kansas. My guess is that at best, he'll have to take it again, but most likely, he'll fail. If so, this is now unreliable product. He's losing an $80k per year job. Pot just not worth the damage it can do to one's life. He'll also lose stock which isn't vested yet. Pot just not worth this kind of financial damage.
If it was for DOT regulated job then either he didn't keep the temp in range or the company doing the testing violated the law by ignoring the proper protocols for testing. It does happen. I would sue the company that violated the law if it was me.

If it was for DOT regulated job then either he didn't keep the temp in range or the company doing the testing violated the law by ignoring the proper protocols for testing. It does happen. I would sue the company that violated the law if it was me.

Temp was fine. Sue the company? Good luck with that. He'll get fired, and even if he questions that, and they don't fire him due to his insistence, he'll get lousy dead end jobs. I smoked pot every day(almost) for 12-15 years. Time to grow up. I just don't see the risk/reward as being worth it. He's 27. Blowing $90k per year job, with gold plated medical coverage, 6% 401k match is just stupid. For what?

I just called a collection site in Kansas. His results were sent to Kansas, but this was not the place. But the woman said synthetic urine does not work. If temp is correct, there are other markers, and best case scenario is that he'll be asked for another collection. It will show negative for drugs, obviously. As they haven't connected with him just yet, he's going to have to be careful, deny everything, and retest, using someone else's pee, probably mine. MJ just not worth it. Life is difficult enough to be blowing jobs on it. Pick another vice, like sex.

Back
Top Bottom