Quit my job or Quit Smoking?

BleedingThrough

I just found out my job is gonna start doing random drug testing. Does anybody know of any good detox systems? And when they take your piss do they check the temperature so u cant get a clean friend to pee in a cup for you?

Well the job i got now kicks serious ass, i do nothing and get paid alright, and its right down the street from my house. So i really dont wanna find a different job, and i dont wanna quit smoking. I hope it was just a rumor that there gonna random drug test.

I'd quit for a while, i'm sure they can't afford to have drug tests a whole lot, because pulling employees out of work to piss in a cup, and all of that jazz will cost them money. But i'd quit and detox to pass the first one, and after that, do whatever.

well, they have to give u a notice before they give u the test. like, they cant just do it on the spot so keep the job and if the time comes find a way around it. thats what i do at my job and ive been working there for 2 years, good luck!

euphoricpa said:
well, they have to give u a notice before they give u the test. like, they cant just do it on the spot so keep the job and if the time comes find a way around it. thats what i do at my job and ive been working there for 2 years, good luck!

Hmmmm, ive heard different around here. My friend was told to piss in a cup right b4 he clocked in.They didnt warn him at all. Maybe its different where u live.

hmmm yea cause i have to goto some place called "quest dianostics(sp?)" hmmm i dno maybe u could quit smoking till they give u the test and start rite after again

Im No Lawyer but i heard that an employer cant just start giving out random drug tests, especially after you already got the job. Idk just do some research use big words and keep on tokin! :peace: :bong: :Rasta:

yea, but he said its just random when he gets to work...unless he wants to carry urine around like the rest of us

euphoricpa said:
hmmm yea cause i have to goto some place called "quest dianostics(sp?)" hmmm i dno maybe u could quit smoking till they give u the test and start rite after again

I think thats what im gonna do.

Tyler J said:
Im No Lawyer but i heard that an employer cant just start giving out random drug tests, especially after you already got the job. Idk just do some research use big words and keep on tokin! :peace: :bong: :Rasta:

Ill look into that.

They only have to tell you guys up front they are going to "start" doing drug tests. It's not mandatory to let you know ahead of time (like hours or days).
Quit job or stop smoking? Try looking for another job and see if you are gonna get tested. It may be that you have to stop anyway...

Back
Top Bottom