Random theory, i thought of today

okay i filled balloons for kids today at work and got a random thought.

this would work best for small amounts of weed.

basically keep your stash in a balloon which is filled with helium. if you get pulled over simply release the balloon from your car and the evidence floats away.

unless the cop is a savage and shoots it out of the sky or some crazy shit.

cop could say you let a balloon go but wheres proof anything illegal was in the balloon?

it would be some seriously epic stuff if that cop shot it down, and yea why wouldnt this work, its just a matter of the hassle of putting bud into a balloon,

I want to see this done more than I want to do it. But I do like the idea! You could also attach a GPS tracker so you could later retrieve said weed! +Reps, JJ Bones!

lol its nasty just thinking about it. Im sure everyone has done one thing or another thats kinda "thrifty" when it comes to weed. I oncce dropped alot of my stash into a dust pile (like from sweeping, it was the garage so nothing poison or disease ridden) and just picked it up and brushed it off. It didnt even taste bad, at least no differnet from the restr i had.

That is so so brilliant! It would be so funny to see that on a police dash camera video. Who is to say when you opened your windows for the officer to talk to you, it didn't just float out the opposing window....and as for the gps tracker on it, you can start a whole new geo-caching game type phenomenon for us smokers. Hell, i would even put a few grams in about a dozen balloons just to get it going!!! I really like the idea and hope to see it on a future episode of cops!

Back
Top Bottom