Re-veg issue?

Hebrewdiver

I have a nice lady that has started to bud with nice colas with hairs on them that has started to turn amber. I have noticed that now the hairs have started to appear again white on the buds. After one night I woke to find that the light that was 12/12 was on should have been off. I checked my timer and found that off cycle had been changed and some of the switches that had been set off was now set on. Okay my question Do you think my plant started to reveg? And if so what effect would this have to my grow now that I have set everything back to where it is suppose to be 12/12?

Got some pics?
It depends what stage they’re at, how long they got zapped with 24 hour lighting, what strain, etc.
I just did it (again :eek: ) to half my flowering room for about a week. All 6 plants on that side under that light as well as some on the other side were showing signs of reveg. I decided to toss a couple that were problem plants anyway, and a week later the rest seem to have decided to re-flower. I don’t think they’ll ever be quite the same again but they’re not getting more leafy.

Back
Top Bottom