re-veg those special girls

stimothy

I decided to re-veg a few of my special girls and I am so glad I did!
From out doors after harvesting to indoors for another round of veging and then in spring I will put them back out doors, in the ground where they can get big.
I did this before and it worked great!
I cut all but the bottom 4 branches with 2 sets of smaller branches on each. These are the last little budlets to ripen and they usually have white hairs still so their is still growing going on!
It takes about 1 week to see new growth and then after about 2 weeks it will be evident that the veg process has begun all over again and your little girl will now require more food, just like when you started them the first time around. I use sea weed to boost the root growth and prevent stress.
It is faster than starting seeds, and you know what you have already!
I re-veged some last year and they were my best this year and hopefully will be the best this next time also!
I am adding in some purple erkle and fire purps this time as well. They are from a friends grow. Some branches he was tossing in the trash and I picked em up and re-vived them with my secret sea weed solution and now have 5 little purple erkles and 3 fire purps to add to my grow next season.
I heard the potency goes down with age but that is simply bull crap because it actually gets better for the fist few times up to the 10th or so generation.
If it does lower potency it is very very small , un noticeable. I get more resin and crystals with tighter growth, sweeter taste, better I tell you, much better!
I hope someone else4 has done this so I can get some back up here?
Pics comming soon!

OH Ya, I have a couple of clones going crazy right now. My son brought me some branches from some purple erkle that a friend of his had just harvested. The buds were all picked off but there were some little undeveloped flowers on them so, I soaked em in some sea weed over nite then put them in some medium the next day. They are now doing great and I have 5 purple erkles now to breed with my jack the Ripper.
Yes, cloneing flowering plants is a good thing bro. I would rather clone a flowering plant than to clone a youngster. With age comes potency and thats what I like.
I am still trying to get some pics togetherso i can show my work.
Good Growing bro!
Tim

I have read posts on flowering clones and i am eager to try it with a stable/potent strain. I know both of thoes variables have to do with the grow enviroment. Cant wait to see the process. Please post Pix frequently

Flowering clones are a real treat if you have the time and patience.
You also can re-veg the entire plant. When you do your harvest cut, leave the bottom undeveloped buds and I cut my buds leaving any undeveloped growth. It doesn't matter if it is 8 inches between branches because once it vegs enough you can simply take cuts and clone them out cutting the plant the way you want it. I have gotten some extremely potent, robust bud this way! You also get some really strange growth patterns sometimes and this can be great for stealth. I have one now that does not look like marijuana. It has fooled a couple of people and if not for the super dank smell, it could fool most people. It is not stable unfortunately. I have not been able to get this same thing more than a few times but the ones i did, woth every second of time spent on it!
I will get a camera today to post some pics, now that I am on a roll!
roflol!
Smokeing and jokeing today!!!!!!!!
Tim

I use seaweed to expidite it. I will try to get some pics on here so you can see what you can do with this process. It's all about learning bro.
Anything I may be able to help with, hit me back.
I am always glad to share my experiance with those who are serious.

Thats awesome. How did you achieve the different look? Cross polonation of two strains that have deformities?
Im very nterested in growing.
So interested im thinking about changing my Minor in college to Botany in the sride for better medicines..... like for say Medical MJ. Its proven to work and is natural, affordable, but not being seen as a helper but the negative side. Which is not true for the most part. Shit put an age limit on it and i'll do what it takes to LEGALIZE IT ALREADY!
........and thats my soap box...... :peace:

Re vegging 6 Sweet tooths as we speak here, as it was a flook in cloning last time around family was in town and ladies were just set into the flowering area, I took cutitng 10 days later and they went into bud after they rooted, they are now 1+ ft tall in veg form again> I like what I am seeing thus far

I hear flowering clones are the way to go. The membrane that the roots come from in the stem is mature in the flowering stage of a plants life so it developes more roots faster than a normal veg clone.
Thats what I have heard! Is this true? Im looking for a better humidity dome, thinking of getting a few milk jugs and doin them that way in some rockwool.
I have never cloned before and had a good outcome. I was just starting and has a plant fall over and tried to clone it with no luck. :( but i had more plants so its okay. That was my onle cloning experience so im eager to try it with the female i have.
I have another but never fully buded. Shes acting weird so if the clones die i have no hard feelings just dont want to waste a good plant. Ya know? :peace:

Just because a plant is in flower, does not make it mature! It needs to go through the life cycle in order to become potent, it must produce THC.
A plant will go into pre flower when it is mature enough. Thats when you can cut clones, while in pre-flower and it should then be mature enough to flower even if only 5 to 10 inches.
It is best to get clones from a tried and true mature mother.

I will Have to try this... Clone thing you all speak of, after i figure out witch of my 9 plants are female.But very interesting stuff.

Back
Top Bottom