Ready to chop and cure or not?

SarahJane211

As the worst grower in the world, this was one of my failures that I chucked out in the back garden last month.
It's struggled on and produced a couple of inches of bud ..... should I chop and cure now, or wait a bit longer?
harvest.jpg

As the worst grower in the world, this was one of my failures that I chucked out in the back garden last month.
It's struggled on and produced a couple of inches of bud ..... should I chop and cure now, or wait a bit longer?
Whaaat!! If that is your worst grow it's better than my best.

I think after insulting and gravely abusing your poor plant I'd let her enjoy life a while now!
Did she never even get a name?

Whaaat!! If that is your worst grow it's better than my best.

I think after insulting and gravely abusing your poor plant I'd let her enjoy life a while now!
Did she never even get a name?

Here's another failure, this auto flowered after 7 days and produced 2 smokes worth of bud.
It had a couple of interesting popcorn buds left after harvest, so I let it grow.
Now it's started growing new leaves ad buds ............ about 1 inch, maybe enough for 1 smoke.
I thought auto's were supposed to die after they flowered?
failed.jpg

I'd adore the plants you have.
You have said it: It had a couple of interesting popcorn buds left after harvest, so I let it grow.
That's the joy pure and simple of her. She has a name...Erica. Do you know why?

Very nice clear photo.
And please....no more of this Failure word....how about Wryly Amusing...Individualistic.....That girl is still there because she want's to be with you.

I'd adore the plants you have.
You have said it: It had a couple of interesting popcorn buds left after harvest, so I let it grow.
That's the joy pure and simple of her. She has a name...Erica. Do you know why?

Very nice clear photo.
And please....no more of this Failure word....how about Wryly Amusing...Individualistic.....That girl is still there because she want's to be with you.

Here's another little experiment I just did.
Topped a plant from the garden (Thai Landrace), and thought wonder if the tip will grow.
So I dipped it in rooting hormone, stuck it in some coco, and put a dome (1/2 a Pepsi bottle) over it.
It did nothing for two weeks, then after I took the dome off, the leaves got all perky, the tip is growing, and it's even got new shoots appearing from the coco. I'm getting some great info on 'how to' from this site.

clone.jpg

Back
Top Bottom