Reflowering in flowering 4 days of dark, don't know what happened

BiggRoosta

420 Member
20230209_160921.jpg

Don't know what happened been in tent for 4 days of dark was ready for harvest flushed for 2 weeks opened the tent and reflowering should I cut are let it go in the dark longer 🤔

Hey that’s not really reflowering but it’s definitely pushing out fresh pistils, that’s whats known as foxtailing. The plant doesn’t know or care about flushing but the new pistil stigmas are her last ditch efforts to catch pollen for reproduction. The new pistils are prolly just stress response to the extra long dark period.

Congrats on your girl! Yep I would carry on with harvest plans… but let’s see what else comes in.
It’s about past my bedtime so I’m gonna roll out.

welcome aboard!

Hey that’s not really reflowering but it’s definitely pushing out fresh pistils, that’s whats known as foxtailing. The plant doesn’t know or care about flushing but the new pistil stigmas are her last ditch efforts to catch pollen for reproduction. The new pistils are prolly just stress response to the extra long dark period.

Congrats on your girl! Yep I would carry on with harvest plans… but let’s see what else comes in.
It’s about past my bedtime so I’m gonna roll out.

welcome aboard!
Thanks I'll keep checking on them I never seen that happen

Back
Top Bottom