Question about autoflowering light cycle

I posted this question a couple days ago in the growers lounge wanting to have the debate but nobody ever responded lol. I have been using 20/4 with great results. Obviously autos don't need a dark period because their ruderail gene comes from a place that never receives darkness. But from what I've heard and read, 20/4 vs 24/7 is not that big of a difference, yes you will get higher yields with 24/7 but is the cost in electricity worth the 4 hour difference? There's a tipping point somewhere in there and I want to find out what it is.

Hi guys I have a question. I have two pineapple express auto and a cheese auto but the thing is I also 2 photo plants in the same tent. If I run the lights 24/h will the photo plants be ruined?

LMAO! I did the same thing. I thought I had it dialed in so that the autos would be finished by the time the photos were ready to flip. WRONG! Damned autos kept going and the photos in veg kept getting bigger. I ended up buying a 4x8 tent to handle the growth!

Good luck!

I posted this question a couple days ago in the growers lounge wanting to have the debate but nobody ever responded lol.

That's because this subject has been debated, debated, and debated ad infinitum! LOL

I got lucky and picked up 4x4x6.5' I-door Galaxy tent when they were experimenting with something other than the single D-door.
And, ummm, Why Doe? Denatebir is NOT a word! LOL

IMG_98134.JPG

Back
Top Bottom