Research Proves Marijuana is Not a "Gateway Drug"

I have been smoking Cannabis for 10 years, and I have never tried or ever wanted to try any other drugs.
therefore, their theory is incorrect, in my opinion, at least!

Pot saved my life from the hell of being an addict to much harder drugs, I started smoking and drinking in my quests to find pot I was introduced to harder drugs I didnt seek them out the dealers had them to offer and being a young dumb man I tried them coke, heroin, and crack. I became pretty bad on the crack for about 8 months to a year, I ended up quitting with the help of pot and have been free of any hard drug or alcohol ( which always gave me liquid courage ) for 25 years now. during those years I have gone many time where I didnt even smoke sometimes up to two years at a time. currently when I decided to start my own grow the first thing I did was quit, because I didnt want to be seen making a purchase or associating with a dealer, that was Easter. No withdrawals what so ever, actually much easier than cigarettes were. In my opinion having to go to dealers has led to more people ending up on hard drugs that the actual use has ever done, and dont get me started on the doctors and the prescription drugs, I have lost two loved ones to these legal doctor prescribed drugs.

Back
Top Bottom