Reverse sexing... learn how

Serpico

I found this while browsing ebay for some grow gear..

this looks preety interesting, from the description of the product:

It's an exciting new product that allows you to play Mother Nature. Now you can create "Female Pollen". This pollen let's you pollenate and create your own 100% FEMALE SEEDS. It is now possible for the hobbiest to:

1) Backcross that favorite heirloom "Donor Plant" to a cutting of herself to produce offspring that are similar in traits. These offspring are close copies of the original donor plant/

2) Cross your two favorite plants and create your own hybrids.

3) Create 100% FEMALE SEEDS that eliminate the need for "sexing".

Sounds kinda like a scam tho I mean makeing hybirds is a little harder then 1 2 3 and all its not like growing a chia pet at least that was the impression I was under hmmm what was the price like on it I guess its worth a try if it turns out to work that would be some kool shit

it was like 30 bucks.... i had the link but i guess a mod deleted that part.

some more info i found on this

How does Cl-one Sex Reversing Agent Work?
Cl-one is acts as an Ethylene inhibitor in Dioecious Plants. When used as directed, Cl-one will make a female plant grow male flowers. When grown to maturity these male flowers produce the Female Pollen. Cl-one is safe and easy to use.

Cl-one Sex Reversing Agent FAQs.
1. Does Cl-one cause the resulting offspring to have hemaphroditic tendencies?
No. Cl-one doesn't stress the plant at all. If the subject plant is stable, then the offspring will be stable as well. Cl-one shouldn't be used on plants that tend to hermaphrodite or ones that are subject to stress.

2. Is Cl-one safe to use?
YES. When used as directed Cl-one is safe.

3. What if it doesn't work?
We have a 100 % guarentee, and if you're not happy after using the product as directed we will offer replacement product.

4. Has this Cl-one been tested?
YES. Until now this type of product was available to select seed banks. It has been tested intensively and is the safest and most reliable metohod for producing Feminized Seeds.

5. How many plants can I use one bottle on?
That depends...the size of the plants have will dictate how much of the product you will use. The 8 ounce size is good for about two complete cycles.

6. Can I change a male plant inot a female?
NO. Cl-one only works in Female to Male conversion.

Directions for use:
Spray plant surfaces on first day of flowering cycle. Reapply every two weeks untill two weeks remain in flowering cycle.

It's probably some gibberic acid. You use it to make whatever part of the plant you spray it on turn hermi. Then you can collect the pollen and fertilize a female and you have 100% female seeds.

If never heard of this being done before so i thought i would see if any of you all have.... seems preety cool to be able to do

Back
Top Bottom