RO water vs Tap Water?

tweedreid

Which is better to use?

I recently got a ppm pen and a pH pen and noticed that the water out of my tap comes out at a perfect 6.2 through 6.5. It has a PPM of around 65.

The jugs of RO filtered water I use come out at a pH of 5.5 and require altering. Also the PPM of the RO water is extremely low less than 10.

I am using the general organics go box, which water will be better for me to use?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

here we have 3000 different plants here where I live, out of the 3000 only 300 of the you can consume. And another 200 for medicinal use only ...
meaning GOD did not make everything Good, lots of things will kill you !!!!!!!!!

FYI !!!

Genesis 1:11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.†And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours.

Back
Top Bottom