Rsd/crps

socalynn

Anyone been treated or currently being treated for reflex sympathetic dystrophy/chronic regional pain syndrome? I broke my wrist in August of this year and it's healed up fine but now have to deal with RSD/CRPS that is very painful. I've been to W.Hollywood and got my medical exam and permit to use. Bought some Big Daddy Purple and it's helped tremendously with pain especially when I go to therapy or do my exercises at home. I'm curious to know whether you've had success with using med.marijuana.
Happy Holidays!
socalynn :allgood:

Okay, six views and no reply. So, everyone must be well...yeah!! Went to make trip to L.A. today for supply and source was open. Got some good supply and 2 sample brownies. Ate 1/4 of brownie on way home and not nice pain relief. But...hubby ate half (he's got different condition) of brownie and by the time we got home was sicker than a dog. Poor hubby!! I honestly don't think there is any quality control in the edibles. You could taste the herb in every bite and it was very strong. Well that's all have everyone have a Merry Christmas or Merry Whatever you may celebrate.

Hello socalynn. Welcome to the site. Maybe head on over to the Meet section and make an introduction. Lets the community know more about you, and hubby and what ails you both. I my self do not have the condition you have, nor have ever heard of it. Im sorry. It must be hard to have pain in your wrists. Feel free to PM or ask any questions you have in reguards to Medication. I too dont like edibles as they just dont work for me and they all have that taste.

Later Gator
Dad

Back
Top Bottom