Hi All

I Dont Rember

I use MM for a condition called RSD.

Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), also called complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), is a chronic, painful, and progressive neurological condition that affects the skin, muscles, joints, and bones. The syndrome usually develops in an injured limb, such as a broken leg, or following surgery. However, many cases of RSD involve only a minor injury, such as a sprain. And in some cases, no precipitating event can be identified.

RSD/CRPS is characterized by various degrees of burning pain, excessive sweating, swelling, and sensitivity to touch.

Well thats whats up with why i need MM and use MM .

I crushed my foot at work ,and fractured 2 toes the 4 and the 5 ( pinkyand the one next to it). The forth toe broke again this time all the way .

I had sergery, they removed some of the bone, now i have two pinky toes and all the symptoms,and pain above.

Needless to say medical marajuana helps me with lot's of things like-
Pain
Nausea
Mood
ect

Any way thats it, there's lots of great info here thank you. :rocker:

High,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Sorry to hear about your smashed foot, but happy for you that you've found relief using the good herb.

We've got a great medical forum on the site. It's here if you haven't found it yet...
MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine

hi and welcome
bummer about the RSD, thats a new one to me.

mj seems to be pretty effective at helping people to manage pain and although it´s certainly not a cure in itself, I wish it could be decriminalised worldwide.

anyway, i´ll agree there is tons of useful info here, I´m adding some myself about using cannabis to manage pain caused by Crohn´s
though, having said that, I also smoke just to chill out or play music

thats the thing, its good for you even if you arent in pain ;)

Yeow, that's too bad about your foot; I also have a foot injury exacerbated by bad surgery. Foot pain can be really traumatic. Hope you're getting the good grade of medical weed.
welcome to 420; I'm also new here.

HIgh and welcome to the 420 community. I am so sorry to hear of your RSD, and I am confident that mmj can help to alleviate or decrease your symptoms, at least to a tolerable level. Cannabis will not cure it, but it will help you - both mentally and physically.

It would be great if both you and drummingstar would visit this thread and tell your stories, so that others can learn about what you are dealing with Chronic Pain

You will not only educate and help others understand about what you are dealing with, but you will also hear from others who have used medical marijuana to help them. I've never heard of RSD, so I know there are others, too.

If you would like to start your own thread on the subject, use the link Soniq420 provided above.

Best wishes :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom