RSO advice needed

gerry100

Hi you guys, in October last year I went to see my GP as I had a sore throat for around 2 weeks which would not go. I was referred to the ENT for various tests

In February I was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma in the right tonsil.
I had a tonsillectomy and a growth removed from my throat and an abnormal area also removed from my inner cheek 13th February.

After googling extensively I decided against the conventional “treatment” offered by the hospitals and go for RSO which I started on 15th April. Since 1st May I have been increasing the dosage as stated and am now taking the equivalent of 10 grains of rice 3 times a day, so total 1 gram of RSO as stated. I usually put the oil on bread and chew/swallow in 2 or 3 bites.

A friend provides the RSO who I trust as I’ve known him for about 20 years but he hasn’t been making RSO until recently so worry a bit about how good his oil is due to the effects I’m having.

I wake up around 5.00am initially as I can’t seem to sleep late then doze off & on a bit until after 8.00 – 9.00 so eventually get up. I will have my morning RSO soon and wait the 3 hours ish time until it zaps me out which will be about 1.30pm. after 3-4 hours I wake up reasonably refreshed. When I started taking the oil it did sort of zap me out and I would go to sleep just like that. Part of the problem is recently when I wake up I can’t stop myself thinking!

Yesterday my medification times were a bit different so I set the alarm for 2.30am to wake up then to have my late night RSO. The last two days I’ve increased from 10 grains of rice 3 times a day, to 13 grains 3 times a day, so a total 1.33 gram of RSO. I know it says online that you get used to the oil but I’m surprised that I can digest that amount at 2.30am and then be quite awake 3 hours later? Is this normal or is the oil to weak?

I used to have shoulder pain when lying on my side in bed but the pain seems to have gone since taking RSO. Sometimes I have pain in my cheek from the cancer but I think shouldn’t the RSO stop standard paid anyway?

Back
Top Bottom