saying high

imvocal

:allgood: my name is imvocal and i live in ionia michigan . I am fifty years old and have been a marijuana user since the age of nine , i cuirrently have a son in prison for possession with intent to deliver it is really a shame when the powers keep something illegal just because it seems to me to be more profitable for them that way

ill still be smokin when im 50
for sure......

Sup from oHIo, sorry about your boy. I read that the powers to be are gettin ready to chage mandatory sentancing, and if you know some1 in the correction system nows the time to file an appeal befor the changes go thruogh.

thank you have to fight for legalization so they quit making criminals out of children

it depends on what you mean by bad and the life style you grew up in , I grew up in the sixties and marijuana though illegal was more acceptable than

i am just looking for a place to communicate without it changing into anger so many people want to argue rather than discuss the issues concerning legalization / decriminalization

we'll most people on these boards will not argue but will get very indepth with thier discussions on legalization

Back
Top Bottom