SB Sunshine

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, fist off, the Cannabis Caregivers AKA THe Yellow House in Hollywood is expanding in size. THey put in an entire new display case, a second register, and are loaded wth new exotic items ive never seen offered, such as temple hash ball, dark keif ball, cold water hash, and drinks, snacks, and exotic goos and liquids, as well as a MUCH bigger selection than normal of weed!

Today I picked up some SB SUnshine (I think the SB stands for Santa Barbara). Picked up an OUNCE for 325. Its a indica/sativa blend, with more emphasis on Indica. It smells nice, and has nice, thick dense nugs. I WISH i had my camera. Ill try to snap a pic of it tomorrow. Anyway, its a real nice smoke. 2 hits and im good and gone.

Also picked up some Purple Water Hash. 30 bucks for a gram. WOW! One hit wonder! GOtta love the taste and sensation of the purple strains. Purple Erkle being my favorite.

Oh, and there was a fucking RIOT on the same block that the club is on! TOok my buddy and I forever to get there and then to park. Had I known it was an anti war riuot, I would have joined in! But by the time we found parking, the riot had been cleared.

JUst some random medical info I thought I'd share.
-PM

I gotta move to cali....Seems like that is the place thats more liberal than most.

Rastoner, Purple Erkle is the shiznit. I've never tried BIg Daddy Purp, nor GOds GIft.....but now I know what to look for when I'm up in the bay area again :D THanks dude!
-PM

Yeah PM, always look for the Royal and Grand daddy Purps when you're up in this area, definitely the best shit available.

man i should try some of that sb stuff but my card got lost should look for it before i move need meds. i want to order some off the mail i wanted to tell my friend to send me some bubble water hash and that i would send him some money but he didnt get back to me i will try to find some one else that will send me some or some kief because my back is killing me and i need meds but now i only have only have a little of street stuff and its not bad but its not worth the money and i have to just smoke like 2 little bowls a day or some times i dont even smoke my fucking back hurts and dont have weed i want to get some good stuff to take to mexico

Back
Top Bottom