SCROG from Seed

Indicana Jones!

Hello,

I am new. I have read a lot of things and know all the basics. I have small space to grow in, .5 meters by .5 meters. 250 Watt Digital with generic MH and HPS bulbs. Soil in pots or bags. I would like to grow scrog to get the most buds in my space. I do not have access to clones or have a place to store mother and clones. I have access to good cheap seeds from local compassion club.:yummy:

For Scrog you start to fill screen during veg and then finish with flowering stretch. If I have to go from seed I thought plant more (I can have 6), veg only a short time, switch to 12/12 and wait for sex. Pull males and then only train remaining females. With no filling with veg growth I would only have flower stretch to work with.

Will this method work? Not true Scrog but reasonable adaptation for seed?

Thank you.

i think it would be fine but u r looking at less training with less growth with means less buds but i would give it a try good luck !

It sounds like a reasonable plan. another to look into is re-veg your girls once sexed your plants. I don't know much about it other then people have done it. might be worth concidering.

u can also take a clone if u have some cfl and a cardboard box and a fan humidity dome of some sort like a bag over the cup with the clone but the the reveg u want to keep some bud on the plant but puting it on a 18/ 6 off this should take 2 wks to go back into veg stage hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom