Scrog - when to start flowering and screen setup

Edward Scissorhash

Simply enough, I have 6 kush, in a 3.5 ft x 4 ft room.
My buckets in the picture are about 1 ft diameter.
They are 34 Days old in the picture, 36 today.
What size should they be to start flowering to fill the room densely with buds? Are they big enough yet? close?

day_342.jpg

Imo if you actually are going to use a screen place it now and you'll have the answer to your question as to when to flower when the screen's about 2/3's full or so. Also imho, there's no real need for a screen and I'd flip to flower anywhere from now to 2 weeks from now; furthermore, if those are my only plants, I'd yank the nicest one out to keep and clone. Those are pretty decent sized pots, that strain is a fairly large producer and I'm pretty sure your space will quickly be maxed out 4 weeks into flower anyways so I wouldn't veg longer than another couple weeks myself. Good luck and happy growing...btw, your plants look very nice for a month old.

ps...ditch the screen; you obviously want to get on with it and it will add time to that plus it creates a lot of hassles if you're not used to scrogging; for one thing, half your plants height is in the pot currently. Unless the screen's a bit above it makes it real hard to water and prune.

Back
Top Bottom