Seattle Hempfest

Akornpatch

What the hell? Am I the only one that went? Me thinks not. Where's everyone's trip tale?

8 hour drive from home to spend 2 beautiful days hanging out in Myrtle Edwards Park with my brothers and sisters. Absolutely worth the drive! Our hotel was 6 blocks from the park. We'd catch the towncar service down and walk around for 3-4 hours, and walk back. The Space needle is right there, along with the Experience Music project, and tons of other downtown Seattle stuff. I know there was 150,000 people there, so some of you fuckers had to be there. Well???

Anyway...Lots of good weed. For sale and being freely shared. Ton's of brownies and cookies on the sly.

Killer deals from the vendors. I saw quite a few 3-5 foot bongs being taken out by guys with HUGE smiles. I saw some $150 soft glass bongs for sale all weekend for $25. That guy was crazy busy all weekend...4-5 bodies deep and 5-6 wide. Tons of cool glass for cheap all over the place. They were letting people "test drive" volcano vapes too. All kinds of cool merchandise and the food vendors rocked. THANK YOU Gyro and Burrito guys - and gals!

No harrassment from the cops. No fights. No arrests...that I saw anyway. I only saw one medical service done.

God I love Seattle. :allgood: :bongrip: :allgood:

Don't forget...Portland Oregon's Hempfest is Sept. 9-10!!!! git your ass over there. :peace:

p.s. fuck this "time out" bullshit server. Can't even write your story before you get dumped.

Mr Akorn, hoo-ray for you! Wanted to go but had a conflict.. maybe next year. Want to go to Portland too, but my woman has us going to a dinner.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time.. wish I could have been there.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Definite GREAT time! Wish you all were there! If my brother in law wasn't getting married the weekend of the Portland fest I'd be there too...or maybe Missoula, Montana, which is the same weekend. Portland's only 6 hours from home. Plus Portland is a fucking awesome city.

Pinch - Ain't women great? LOL It only took me 4 years to get mine to go to Hempfest with me. I finally said "I'm going. You coming or not?" LOL

qWERTY - Just start planning...you'll get there eventually!

seattle420 said:
some one here asked IS HEMPFEST LAME?

I guess if you can call the world's largest freedom rally LAME, then I guess you've never been there. Ignorant f**ks.

Now if it was a question then NO it's not LAME. Do some research.

Mr S420.. The video news clip was great! Thanks for sharing! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom