Security aspects

Flodas

Hello everybody i have been sneaking around here in the 420 forums for some time now and i desided to register so hello budsmokers :high-five:now to the question.

I have a humidifier in my room and im having a constant rH 65. Is it any dangerous or chanse for fire or failure to the electrical equipment lamps,sockets,fans?

And i alsoe whant to share my recent iteam bought 2 fire extinguishers that are automatic so in case of emergency they pull of and pulverize the area they where cheaper than excpected very good and keeps me abit safer when im at work etc. U can pm me if u whant me to post the site i dont know if its against the rulez or not. / Flodas

I wouldn't think there would be a problem unless
its sweating all over the place and theres moisture on everything

As long as you don't drop below dew point then you should be fine, otherwise water will condense on the inside of grow box and that does not mix well with electricity or hot lights. At 70 degrees with 65% RH the dew point is 57 degrees, the point at which water will start to condense out of the air due to saturation. For high humidty levels the dew point moves with the temperature, so at 75 degrees, dew point is 62, at 80 degrees, dew point is 67 and so on.

Currently I'm attempting to get some Super Skunk to pop and I have my grow box at 85 degrees/60% RH and while it feels humid, there is no water to be found anywhere and it would have to drop to 69 degrees for water to form.

Back
Top Bottom