Security

TheGoodness

:hmmmm: anybody got any ideas on security systems I want the works like cameras, tv ,motion detection, infared night vision. ive been looking on the net and cant find any deals that are worth it so if anybody got a deal please point me in the right direction. Thanx T.G. :allgood:

damn you got an operation going on huh....i wouldnt bug about it...just lock up your doors real serious...someone around here had cameras all over and all this and dude got busted for mad shit. Everyone else i know who never bugged never got knocked.

You can find security cameras available for $50-100 dollars. Which can be ran to a television via A/V Cable, which can be hooked to a VCR to record image. Its a great thing to have if you rent, because you never know. I once had caught a landlord on video who would come into my house while I was at work and watch tv and eat my food. I thought i was insane for a while, so i set up a secret camera and found out that my icecream was being eaten, by the fucking landlord. Long story short, i got the last 2 months rent free and i packed my shit and booked. You can never be too careful.

stay upp - stay safe

(RoC)siyah

How much do you want a picture of the guy who stole your plant? Cameras don't do anything except take pictures. What are you going to do with the picture?

Are you sure that you want to automaticaly record who and what goes on in your grow room?

merickson said:
How much do you want a picture of the guy who stole your plant? Cameras don't do anything except take pictures. What are you going to do with the picture?

Are you sure that you want to automaticaly record who and what goes on in your grow room?

Well think of it this way, if someone steals your plants, its probably 90% chance it will be someone you know. If there are cameras and they are unaware of them, you have the upper hand.

This happend with a friend of mine, his brother broke in and stole my friends plants. We knew he did it, yet couldnt prove it. If my friend had cameras, we would have known everything...

.Trust No One.

(RoC)siyah

You also would have many pictures of your friend tending his crop. Something to think about.

You can get tapes that last for 24 hrs.
It would be quite simple if your plants got stolen to review and find out who did it and confront them with the evidence.

I have camera's and if someone stole my LEGAL pot plants (I live in CA.) I'd confront the thieves and if I didn't know them I'd turn the tape over to the cops. They treat pot thieves the same as burglers.

Get a rottweiler, Doberman, Shepard, Pit Bull, or Mastiff. Period.

Even if they are your sweet little pet doggies that wouldn't hurt a fly, they are deterrants for someone ever coming onto or INTO your property uninvited. Including the police for that matter..... They would have to get animal control out there before executing a warrant, and that cost $$$ for them.. Not to mention any steath factor is goooone....

So would anyone who came in your door and didn't know the dogs were there. You'd hear them screaming "Holy Sh*t!" as they ran back OUT yer door... hehe...

MC

If you really want security, this guy has a nice setup:

Anything more is overkill.

Well thanx all for ur replies the security system is for more than just my garden its for all kinds of shit. But my main focus is my ganja there is some shady characters round were live. Theres only two people that know about my garden cause there in on it with me. Me and another member of this site he does the veg i do the flower and it works out. Sorry to say it though if i do get a pic of the person that does it, its confrontation time but thats just me. Hey as the song goes i got friends in low places.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom