Seed/Strain question....

indicas and indica hybrids tend to be easier to grow than sativas. Sativas tend to need more care and attention to be properly grown.

Hi there the amount of strains now on the market are many, so its hard to know were to start.
But if i where a first time grower i would opt for all the new amazing Autoflowering strains available on the market.
Look at my site in the Autoflowering section and you will have many choices
and best lowest prices at FeedomofSeeds Cannabis Seeds plus free seeds with every order.
Good luck on your search. :thumb: :peacetwo:
Best regards Sprout.

My very first indoor grow was Millenium a middle of the road Indica / Sativa.

I grew it at a friends suggestion, was good advice. Easy to grow and a great harvest. Hardy, grows fast ( 7.5 - 8 weeks) and a nice high. Was well worth the learning I got from it.

:peace:
WillyB

I've got a couple of grows in the jar, from clones a buddy gave me. And I have germanated and grown some from 'bag seed'.

I guess I was wondering about some of the 'exotics' like kush, or the white widow. or AK-48s...

ive had a 100% germ and sprout rate with ak-48, master kush and snow white. from nirvana. 15 from 15 seeds.
auto strains claim to be very new grower friendly.

I am a total newbie and in my first grow right now. I am growing AK-47 and White Widow. They seem to be very easy and pretty tolerant of my mistakes. I am growing them in a ebb & grow hydro system. I love the high from both of them so when I was told they were pretty easy to grow and produce nice yeilds, it was (or I thought it was) as no brainer. I was going to do a journal on here, but just havn't had the time to devote to it. I have taken pic's all the way through the grow and kept notes of everything. Maybe later tonight I will sit down and figure out the picture posting deal and do at least a "2nd half of the grow journal". There are a lot of guys around on this forum that are near genious level when it comes to growing and should have some recomendations. Good luck!

Keep Growin!
BMD

ive had a 100% germ and sprout rate with ak-48, master kush and snow white. from nirvana. 15 from 15 seeds.
auto strains claim to be very new grower friendly.

I am a total newbie and in my first grow right now. I am growing AK-47 and White Widow. They seem to be very easy and pretty tolerant of my mistakes. I am growing them in a ebb & grow hydro system. I love the high from both of them so when I was told they were pretty easy to grow and produce nice yeilds, it was (or I thought it was) as no brainer. I was going to do a journal on here, but just havn't had the time to devote to it. I have taken pic's all the way through the grow and kept notes of everything. Maybe later tonight I will sit down and figure out the picture posting deal and do at least a "2nd half of the grow journal". There are a lot of guys around on this forum that are near genious level when it comes to growing and should have some recomendations. Good luck!

Keep Growin!
BMD

just curious, do you use fem seeds?

Back
Top Bottom