shit shit shit

frumpy

alright so i have 6 plants and they are all starting to bud... but on a couple of them the leaves are looking rather pale green to yellow with the tips of the leaves curling and turning brown... :confused: wtf is going on it has been rainging buckets for the past few days is that the cause or is it something else PLEASE HELP

well kind of sounds like an M.G.problem but what i've been noticing with a lot of growers on here when floering you all seem to think that using a super high p content bud buster is the answer to yeild and to a certain degree it is however when you start giving your plant ferts and nutes that are in the 0-50-10 to 0-60-10 range you're doing to things.the first is your giving way to much p and the plant may be suffering from it the other thing that coud be tweaking your plants is a nitro defeciency just because you're in flower doesn't mean your plant doesn't need N.oh and over kill on the P can give the plant nut lock and make it react like it's has some other deficiency.photo's would make it a lot easier to help you but i'd look at the M.G. i'd look at the ferts make sure there is at least a small source of N and you might want to test your ph levels also if you've never done you should as fertilizing will change the ph balane of your soil.good luck
1shyof10

if there budin it might just b tha leaves dyin this is common among some plants and if they're budin i would say its nuthin to worryin about...ive been growin for awhile and been around it almost all my life and ive seen this before and its nuthin to worry bout...but if ur still concern look for info on tha strain...

Back
Top Bottom