Should I stop using nutes in dwc flowering

Kushmaster216

Hey everyone I'm a little over a month into flowering I was wonder if I should stop using nutes soon. I don't wanna have some harsh buds. Also I was wondering I'm running out of bloom and was wondering if I can finish these next few weeks with the nute call big bud and I was wondering or hoping it will help bulk the buds up. What do you guys think. Please clcm on my journal and take a look at my dwc grow it's a og kush clone and a blue dream clone

a few weeks with no nutes not a good idea IMO. Flush when you start to see cloudy trichomes. Love to see a picture of your girl/s to better answer. The other nutes should work fine......wait!.... just saw your journal, great pictures of health! I'd guess you are still 3-4 weeks from done.:goodjob:

a few weeks with no nutes not a good idea IMO. Flush when you start to see cloudy trichomes. Love to see a picture of your girl/s to better answer. The other nutes should work fine......wait!.... just saw your journal, great pictures of health! I'd guess you are still 3-4 weeks from done.:goodjob:

Thanks trichomes that's what I was think think about 3 weeks.. When should I flush it and should I just flush with phd water?

Back
Top Bottom