Showtime Documentary Looks At Medical Marijuana

Cozmo

It's often ignored in medical literature, but there are thousands of people who are unable to get high. These poor souls must live their day to day lives completely sober, and only a few who are able to get their hands on an herb known as "marijuana" can live the life they deserve: reading way too much into Mary Poppins and thinking a Twinkie dipped in ranch dressing is the best snack ever.

But I kid the pot heads. More seriously, medical marijuana has had its supporters and detractors for many years, and a new feature-length doc from Showtime called In Pot We Trust will explore the issue by focusing on chronically ill patients who use the drug and obtain it through legal channels.

Star Price (Penn and Teller: Bullshit) is producing the documentary. It will debut July 9 at 8:30 p.m.

If you've seen the episode of Bullshit on marijuana, you know the fellas (and presumably Price) are all for legalization, especially for medical marijuana. It will be interesting to see how objective this documentary is. I've always been an advocate of any type of relief for sick people, but I'm always interested in hearing the other side of the argument, as well.

NewsMod: CoZmO - 420Magazine.com
Source: TV Squad
Author: Adam Finley
Website: Showtime documentary looks at medical marijuana - TV Squad

Back
Top Bottom