Sick Trainwreck

Death spiral advancing. Looking like a sad love story. 5 days back on cfls. Doubting everthing i thought i knew.

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Pix
420-magazine-mobile795468363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1468727464.jpg

Pix
420-magazine-mobile795468363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1468727464.jpg

It really looks like nitrogen burn. I over fed one of my plants once and decided to test out how much nite it can take. The result was exactly what yours looks like.

I was able to recover somewhat but flushing lightly and no more nutes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking slightly better at tips now. I have read that light burn will cause those nute overload symptoms. But im sure it is not getting enough p k.. I think the pk is there it s just not picking it up. I had replanted into soil with about a tablespoon of 2-7-4 organic slow release. About three weeks before i hung the LED. But i think a couple weeks after transplant i gave
It some liquid 2-2-2. But only teaspoon per gallon. Its not using water much now. Seems like its not using moisture from very bottom of pot. When it drys enough. Im going to try and get some p and k. In the plant with a gentle tea. Thank for interest and reponses. It is great getting feed back and opionions. My new plan is to try to remember to enjoy the grow and not get in a funk. The other little trainwreck is kicking ass so glass half full plus a little. Going to start some more seeds today. That always makes me feel better.

Update on trainwreck. So everything is not to bad. The plant looks like a tumble weed sorta but the buds have triched up nice. Most hairs are red. Trichomes mostly clear with some milkey and a few ambers here and there. I reintroduced the illumantor led about 10 days ago but started at 30 inches this time. Now it's like 20 inches. Plants seem to like it. I still have cfl's in the mix.
420-magazine-mobile1203526609.jpg

Back
Top Bottom