Silica Content of Hemp

Gurusmurf

I have looked very hard for this information for weeks and I can't seem to find it. Does anyone happen to know the silica content of hemp? So far all I have managed to find out is that it is "high", "very high", "uncommonly high", etc but no actual numbers.

Sorry if this was not an appropriate question for this forum. Numbers or any advice on where to get this information is appreciated. Thank you.

Cannabis uptakes silica along other extra chems like arsenic or cadmium. The highest silica content you find in bamboo stems and leaves, alao in horsetail. It's used by the plabt to build the stem, so cannabis will have high silica content. My guess is sativas will use more of it than indicas, but cannot give you any numbers unfortunately.

I have looked very hard for this information for weeks and I can't seem to find it. Does anyone happen to know the silica content of hemp? So far all I have managed to find out is that it is "high", "very high", "uncommonly high", etc but no actual numbers.

Sorry if this was not an appropriate question for this forum. Numbers or any advice on where to get this information is appreciated. Thank you.
So does pyrolysis procedure of hemp hurd reveal silicon content?

Back
Top Bottom