Simple and easiest way to detox?

The Unloved

About two weeks ago I got arrested and long story short i'm on probation and not being able to smoke is shitty. A lot of my friends are telling me that taking detox pills or drinking cranberry juice and water is the easiest way. I haven't actually been drug tested by my probation officer yet but it's going to come.

I was thinking that I would just smoke reggie on occasion since it has a low THC count. I'm not trying to get stoned everyday I just wanna be able to relax and get depressing thoughts out of my head as well as being able to sleep at night. I have been doing a lot of research online and everything seems to say to do something different. I'm kind of a paranoid person so I like to be sure and positive that a method I use will come to the solution I want. It's gonna be a long three months without being able to toke. As of the moment i'm not really sure if I am getting random urine drug tested or if it's scheduled. I will be able to list more information when I find out myself.

I'm also sort of broke so I don't know if I will be able to purchase synthetic urine or anything else. I am just looking for a natural solution to my problem. I would hope not to get lectures but instead help cheers:helpsmilie:

P.S. If you need anymore information from me that will help me be prepared just post below or pm and I will get back to you.

About two weeks ago I got arrested and long story short i'm on probation and not being able to smoke is shitty. A lot of my friends are telling me that taking detox pills or drinking cranberry juice and water is the easiest way. I haven't actually been drug tested by my probation officer yet but it's going to come.

I was thinking that I would just smoke reggie on occasion since it has a low THC count. I'm not trying to get stoned everyday I just wanna be able to relax and get depressing thoughts out of my head as well as being able to sleep at night. I have been doing a lot of research online and everything seems to say to do something different. I'm kind of a paranoid person so I like to be sure and positive that a method I use will come to the solution I want. It's gonna be a long three months without being able to toke. As of the moment i'm not really sure if I am getting random urine drug tested or if it's scheduled. I will be able to list more information when I find out myself.

I'm also sort of broke so I don't know if I will be able to purchase synthetic urine or anything else. I am just looking for a natural solution to my problem. I would hope not to get lectures but instead help cheers:helpsmilie:

P.S. If you need anymore information from me that will help me be prepared just post below or pm and I will get back to you.

Honestly what I would do is just buy synthetic urine since you want to smoke, it will be worth it so you dont have to worry about coming up dirty in your test.

Go to think link:

Quick Fix Urine

Have you used this method personally? Also have you used quick fix personally?

I'm going through the process right now as we speak for school and a job. I used Quickfix last Wednesday (April 29th, 2015) and I got tested with Escreen Ecup which is supposed to give you results to 15 min. And I haven't heard anything back yet so that is good news! I don't know the official word yet ill let you know, but ill tell you this, if something was wrong, I would have gotten a call the same day or the next day because its a instant test that gives you results, but when I left the facility the guy told me *congratulations on your new job* its for a internship for a nursing job.

Don't smoke, its not any simpler than that. They generally watch you when taking a court ordered drug test. If you get caught trying to sub its an immediate felony.
Just get clean naturally and if you test clean the first time they may not do any further testing.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Back
Top Bottom