Probabtion and Detox

spankyhaze

How Is Every Body Doing.......im Good

My Purpose For Writing This Thread Is I Need Help As Quick As Possible So If It Isnt Taking That Much Of Your Time I Would Appreciate It If You Can Help Me........

Yes Im Currently Serving 6 Months Of Probation....which Means That I Cant Blaze For Dayz.....now I Smoke All The Time You See....and My "po" Told Me If They See I Quit They Will Cut It Down To 3 Maybe 4 Months Of Probation

Now What I Need Is If Any One Can Tell Me Where I Can Purchase A "detox" Drink.....as In Something That Will Help Me Pass A Piss Test For Sure...

And If These Drinks Work......

If You Can Provide Me With This Information I Apprciate It.....than's Alot........1

Oh And I Failed My First Urine Test They Told Me Out Of A Possible Level Of "thc" Which Is 200......i Had 189......(thats Pretty High) Lol

Re: Im "fucked" Please Help!!!!!!!!

Thank god for that Caps thing lol Um...I believe one of the ads for the site is for some?? Maybe they dont have it anymore?

GO TO A HEAD SHOP!!! Or, if you can't find one of those(you should move to a town with more than 20 people), go to a health food store and get a detox drink. Or...just order one offline. The banner ads on the top right side of the pages on this site, should be reputable. I got a few things from them, and always got it in a timely manner. So cheer up buddy, your freedom is only a few detox drinks away!

ya head shops, and if u have none but are desperate u could check out some tabacco/cigar shops, they might have it, and some bowls behind the counter isn't unusual

A friend of mine is on Probation, and since he's a skater, he skates as much as he can everyday, and smokes maybe 10 times each month, since his P.O tests him once a month, and he comes clean everytime. You can either exercise a lot every day, along with drinking shitloads of water and tea, take multivitamins, or you can just quit smoking, and you'll get hella fuckin blazed next time you smoke. Or like these people said go to any headshop and buy a detox, and I think weedcity.com sells detox drinks. Good luck man. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom