SmokeyMacPot's Picture Thread

Re: My Picture Thread

Thanks p420. I have some new pics. WEll the plant is really resinous now. It is getting fatter bud kind of slowed down now. Just wait for the last 2 weeks. Thats when they start packing up the wight. Well here are the pics.
00910.jpg

Thanks blacturboteg the [plant is like 2 1/2 feet tall. Its in lst so it has a shoreter profile.

Wha it do NL. Just chillin over here. Growing the best of bud. LOl. Well yeah it is critical mass.

Well thanks my people. I will get some pics of my O later on. Im too drunk right now. well off to get high. Late.

This is an ounce. Very very goodstuff. I am good with 1/4 of a bowl. When I got home my dad gave me a look. I just smiled as I knew he smelt te weed. Very sticky and stinky stuff. The nugs are like rock hard and dense. I have the bud in my cabinet and when I open it smells strong of weed. The smell is alittle menthol/ fruity. It smells sweet yet acrid like a green mango with a touch of mint. The smoke is very smooth and tastes like an orange. Very smooth and thick smoke. It is like a creamy orange flavor. MMM. Good. I just vaped a bowl of this and damn. Very nice. The vape high is alittle different as it is more clear. It is so euphoric with a good bit of a body high. It will get you too damn high if you smoke alot. Youll just end up a temporary rock. No movment you get really stuck. WIth a dumb expression on your face. Well enough of this heres the pics.
oz1.jpg

0144.jpg

Back
Top Bottom