SmokeyMacPot's Picture Thread

SmokeyMacPot

This in "LiFe oF A EpA POtHEad" a picture thread of pictures by smokeymacpot on his every day life as a pothead in East Palo Alto.
smokeymacpot making smoke rings
sring.jpg

279524.jpg

sweet blazin spot man it looks like a fuckun bunker ahha thats pretty sweet smoke rings you got goitn there man post some more pics

thanks i will post more pics in a little while or tomarrow. im really high so i dont fell like uploading. the little house thing has a whole bunch of tools and other stuff in there it belongs to the city but we jacked it once. we used to go everyday but now we rarely go cuz the weather but it was sunney the day i posted then/ took

now you dont leave hondas alone every one got master keys and you leave it and its gone. but only if you leave it in a place people dont know you or leave your car unlocked

pic of my pipes and my dubble chamber bong but its missing the bowl. i love the 2 chamber i fill it with crushed ice and ice cold water in both chambers and you cant even feel the smoke
284398.jpg

284399.jpg

nice pics man keep postin i like what im seein

Smokey and I put the camera up to a Illuminated microscope from radioshack that we got around $10.
288398.jpg

got anymore?

Back
Top Bottom