SmokeyMacPot's Picture Thread

:allgood: cool.. get busy!

Straight up gangstar!

were i live there is hella roberys and the cops stoped responding to alarms so they said they incourage we own guns so i got one cuz if some one brakes in i can defend my house

smokeymacpot said:
were i live there is hella roberys and the cops stoped responding to alarms so they said they incourage we own guns so i got one cuz if some one brakes in i can defend my house

nice 9 milla,..

hell ya, if someone breaks in ur house, shoot the fuck out of them.. :laughtwo:

im workin on saving up $300 so i can get my licence to carry/conceal then im gonna get a smith & wesson .45 and either a beretta or a glock 9 because memphis is high on the list of violent crimes, armed robbery, and carjacking........

people get pulled out of their cars n shot in broad daylight here... its crazy

i have a b b gun, its fun to shoot at thing while your high.
i dont see a point in having a real gun, way too dangerous

well here is a pic of a nice chunk of blonde home made hash very good and potent tastes real good and one hit and your blazed. we still have a nice sized peace. very good melty hash. burns nicely i pressed into a ball.
hash7.jpg

whoa,........ that looks weird.. looks all yellow and gold color..

tinture being made my peoples. they are just males in there i will filter it out then add some bud to the tinture i just put male plants so i wont drink the liquer before its done.

weed alcohol for drinking i figure the weed would couter act the neasia i have enough for me to drink the same as others

I remeber the tincture that PM recently bought from the club, I wonder how that high went......

Yeah man let us know how it goes, maybe you could even write a FAQ on it sometime when you have it down

Back
Top Bottom