SmokeyMacPot's Picture Thread

i went to the headshop yesterday and got some papers i like the zigzag lighter the strawberry papers are really tasty the menthol are ok but zigzags are the best when you want to taste weed they do not alter the taste of weed.
312435.jpg

Hahaha, now I know what you look like Smoky!!! Im comin' after you!!! JK, anyway cool smoke spot, my old smoke spot(never go there anymore) was this crazy Platoon looking jungle area with vines and wacked out shit. One time a friend and I were puffin a J and this train hopper yells from accross the river saying HI, and he proceeds to walk accross this bridge to get to the other side(where we are) We start walking away and he follows us and he has this huge rambo knife and we are BAKED and it kind of freaked us out. He catches up with us and so we walk up towards this house, pretending its ours, and he comes up behind us and is like, "can I have a hit?" We are like ??? WTF? and we tell him were out and so he walks away...fucked up dude.

i want to learn how to roll like that
i tried today and couldnt do it, so i got pissed off and riped the paper and just smoked it on a pipe

Alright, tell me how/where to buy a cheap camera for my computer so I can take pics and put them up so I can post my own pics...Please.

it was not a cig just a hollow tube that i rolled to look like a cig i usally use a joint but i just did that cuz the lack of weed. i will post a tutorial later. im out of it right now, BLAZED

Back
Top Bottom