Smoking equals Smarter?

flesh

I searched this question and nothing seemed 2 really answer this question :icon_roll , n i just wonder what you all think. On my side, since i've started smoking = half way through year 2003, when i was in my 10th year of GCSE's, my grades have fucking shot to the roof...im not a A student,m but im definately a decent student when i used 2 be a complete jerk, and this increase is almost = to the amount i smoked. The more i smoked a week, the better my grades.

Is it just me and im a lucky guy? Or do any of u agree?

P.S this might have 2 be in FAQ room bt im js making convo generally :icon_roll

Keep tokin :grinjoint:

Grades for me have always fluctuated with my social life.
If I am having a good year, everything is going good, my grades can be great.
However, I havent had "decent" grades since I was a sophmore in HS.
If I am happy, my grades are good, if not, I don't put the energy in I should.
I havent really been to pysched about life in a few years, not that Im suicidal or crazy, I just don't know what Im doing with it yet. :hmmmm:

I concentrate better when I'm stoned for some reason, so I prefer going to classes high......I do better on tests, and I actually pay attention to the teachers......but, that is when I go to class.

Pot= brain stimulant which therefore= better LONG term memory and shitty SHORT term memory. I am all about smoking and school, I have to become a better student and from here on out when I want to learn something I run and get the ganja and study away.

Having finals that are worth 100% since last semester and for the next 3 years I do not plan on doing them blazed. Class high is rad, depends which one tho, philosphy, history is great but don't make me take a math class blazed. Haha, that won't happen, I'm in Law School. Oh yeah and doing all the reading and preparation for the classes high is always a nice touch.

DaHui said:
Having finals that are worth 100% since last semester and for the next 3 years I do not plan on doing them blazed. Class high is rad, depends which one tho, philosphy, history is great but don't make me take a math class blazed. Haha, that won't happen, I'm in Law School. Oh yeah and doing all the reading and preparation for the classes high is always a nice touch.

It's not really that you're getting smarter with the more you smoke. It's the realization that your teachers are getting dumber each year.

And if you can figure out their system, you've got it made.

The best classes to smoke before are classes that there is a lot of discussion. I get big into it when Im high. I always gotta have a water or Coke handy cause my voiced cracks sometimes from the dry mouth and I sound like a high retard.

Back
Top Bottom