Snow in bong

HappyOneHit

So I tied this last week, as an alternative to ice since the chamber to my bong is too small for full ice cubes. It worked really well, the only thing was I didn't know how much smoke I had until I just randomly had a coughing fit. but it really cools the smoke, and it acts as a filter, I recommend that you poke a hole in the snow down to the main chamber so the smoke moves along a channel instead of filtering through the snow, saving more THC.

good idea, except for the fact that the water that goes into the snow is kinda dirty as hell

Heh, that's really cool, I'd like to try it some time, too bad we don't get much snow in Texas. I don't think you'd need worry with a hole though as THC isn't going to be lost since it's not water soluable...

I wouldn't worry about the cleanlyness of the snow it's not like you are going to eat the snow any more than you would drink your bong water.

heh, I eat snow.
I love snow-packed bongs, one of my favorite holiday traditions!

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
I wouldn't worry about the cleanlyness of the snow it's not like you are going to eat the snow any more than you would drink your bong water.
good point, i take back my previous statement :bongrip: :rocker:

unfortunately i can't do this living in florida, but I imagine it would be pretty cool.

lol, yeah I used clean white snow that was on our grill, fresh snow fall. good stuff

yeah finally I can put all this usless snow to use! I got tons of untouched snow by me, gonna have to try that.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:

Yeah, and just so you know, thats not anything I would be assuming. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom