Soft White 2700k?

I've found that growing with a mixed spectrum yields well. The best ratio would be 3:1. That is to say that in veg use 3x 6500k bulbs for every 2700k bulb of the same wattage. As a side note, look up SCroG or lst training methods to keep height down in the pc. I say this simply because plants tend to double and even triple in size during the flowering phase. Good luck man.

I've found that growing with a mixed spectrum yields well. The best ratio would be 3:1. That is to say that in veg use 3x 6500k bulbs for every 2700k bulb of the same wattage. As a side note, look up SCroG or lst training methods to keep height down in the pc. I say this simply because plants tend to double and even triple in size during the flowering phase. Good luck man.

I see you use watts in your calculation...what about lumens...

sorry dude ,i didnt realize i made no sense back in that last question . i know u have to switch between veg an flowering. i understand veg cool flower warm. so veg i use 2 daylight cfl 100w(perbulb) they each produce 1750 lumens so is that plant getting enough light ??? what do u recommend on lighting ??

1750 lumen? In all likelihood, those aren't 100-watt bulbs. Probably 23- or 26-watt ones.

I see you use watts in your calculation...what about lumens...

I was simply suggesting a mixed spectrum and the ratios for that mixed spectrum. Honestly if you can control heat the sky is the limit when it comes to lumens with cfl's.

Hey you guys helped me out alot I had a question about cfls soft white compared to day light and you guys answer it.That is why I love this site its got alot of knowledgeable( I think thats how u spell it ) LOL anyway I have a 2ft x 2ft x 2ft grow box with 5 200watt cfls and 4 100watt cfls they work great I used Satin White Paint insteed of mylar.Bugs and any small critters can get under it or anything you put in your room.Anyways I just wanted to say thanks you guys are the greatest:thumb:

Hey you guys helped me out alot I had a question about cfls soft white compared to day light and you guys answer it.That is why I love this site its got alot of knowledgeable( I think thats how u spell it ) LOL anyway I have a 2ft x 2ft x 2ft grow box with 5 200watt cfls and 4 100watt cfls they work great I used Satin White Paint insteed of mylar.Bugs and any small critters can get under it or anything you put in your room.Anyways I just wanted to say thanks you guys are the greatest:thumb:

Are you sure thats the real watts and not the equel....thats a lot watts for 4 sq ft;;;;;

Back
Top Bottom