Soil and nutrient help!

SuPaStanky88

So I am doing my first indoor grow. I have grown several seasons outdoors and have had great success. I grew all natural outdoor ad want to try and stay same. But was curious what a good soil mix and good nutrients for increased yield. I had endless room outside so I never worried about it. But I am in a 2x6x10 closer now. Any help would be great. Thanks guys

With that little space, control and scaling are issues, while soil brand & nutes are not so very. Pure coco coir and BPN 2-part are excellent and economical, and are my choice. Try a 4 tube 4' T5 fixture, if you don't have a light already. Ventilation is crucial.
:goodluck:

Thanks so much! I am running a 240 watt LED with a 3w chip.
I have heard of people using c02. Do you have any knowledge on that matter?

Some talk of timing a rated flow, then venting. I know that a small grow can do fine with ambient air, at a good temperature and humidity. A large room can be sealed tight, then temp & humid is dealt with internally, as well as controlling CO2 to 12-1500 ppm, from near 400 ppm. They do it to get higher yield. In a closed room, growth will stop dead without CO2 supplementation. 80% live growth weight is water, much of the rest is carbon from CO2. I suggest using a normal 4' shrouded fan, pulling exhaust through a carbon scrubber into the adjoining room. Separately of course, replace from the same room. Even 4" is a big fan but you are pulling a load through the scrubber and inlet filter, and a light dimmer will reliably throttle it down.
You're not running enough light to make problems. Nice light, by the way ;)

Back
Top Bottom