Soil mites?

MacEFL

I was feeding my girls today and i noticed a couple of patches of what looked like yeast on the top of my soil in one pot. They are three weeks or so in soil and I am using Earth Juice nutes. I took a spoon and scooped them up and scoped them. Yup, creepy crawlies. They kind of looked like mites but totally opaque, no color. I scooped them all up and looked very carefully at my garden. NO sign of webs or anything on the leaves. I googled mites and it looks like they may be soil mites. Are they harmful to cannabis plants? I have some Neem oil and some Monterey Garden Insect spray. Will either one of these kill the little bastards or are they anything to worry about? I don't want to do anything before I know what to use or if I need to use it as I don't want to make them any tougher.

Ok, I have looked around and if it is indeed soil mites I probably have nothing to worry about. I also found this and wondered if any one has tried it.

Spider_mite_killer.png

I read the ad and it said that it works by soaking in and suffocating them, killing them basically on contact. It also supposedly kills the eggs. It says that you can use up until harvest but it also says that it has rosemary in it.

Back
Top Bottom