someone help me out please

tyshizzle

Got some spots and yellow can't seem to pin it down. Uploading pics as we speak but here's the jist

Soil- epsoma organic potting mix
Added 1 half part Pearlite. To a 6 iinch pot
Bontone root growth when moved
Neptunes harvest fish and seaweed 2-3-1
Stain-uunknown bag seed for first grow
Stage about 3 weeks old New 4th node growth
LLights- cfl spiral 2500k I know should be 6500k 80 w equavilent. 14-16 hours on no timer
Water- bottled no ppm or ph but left open for chlorine evap.

Some spots in between veins little Brown. Yellowing on New growth.

It's like light spots around the edges of the leaves it's hard to see but the light from my flash caught a glare of the brown spots I took like 100 pics trying to make them come out. I'm thinking cal def or bad ph locking it out. Yes I do have a fan blowing on the plants and id say about 2 and a half 3 inches away tops I think the yellowing is heat stress slight cupping of the new yellow growth

They're iny bedroom so whatever the temp in here is what they adjust to id say about 65 it's a cooler day today last night was rough it dropped to 40s and I had no way to heat the plants and I kept both fans on

I have never ph'd no meter or strips first grow. And ppm for dissolved solvents in my water. To check for lock out and or hard water source if I am correct but like I said first grow I'm trying to make it perfect. Those spots are what worry me the most in the first pic

For sure did not splash with water
I'm very careful to not get water on the leaves unless I water before I turn the lights on then I shake the plant and wait till the water is off the leaves but last feed it was only soil and I'm positive. I think I'm gonna buy some cal mag when I buy a ph reader

Could be a slight manganese deficiency, typically caused by too much magnesium in the soil.

Honestly though, If I were you I'd monitor it but don't worry about it at this point. I see no major issues with that plant. :thumb:

I did just Epsom salt about two days ago I used like half a teaspoon for two pints of water I hope I didn't lock my plant out

Back
Top Bottom