Someone help

TavarusA

Can some one please tell me what is rong . I’m having some issues my plant keep gting chemical burn I’m growing in coco coir and perlite I’m using hydro Pontic newts. I make sure the water is perfect ph some one help

D346E2D6-DA4D-4443-9347-40D08A7EF244.jpeg

77699559-34F8-44B5-80F9-0F92012CEAB5.jpeg

This will help with the yellowing an burning?
I do not see any burning. The yellowing looks like it is being caused by not enough fertilizer and nutrients. It could also be caused by the wrong nutrients or the wrong amount being used at this stage of the plant's growth.

If the coco is not getting enough water or is not being watered evenly then that can be one of the reasons the leaves are a light yellow-green color.

Show us a photo of your fertilizer composition, and youre feeding habits.
Like if you feed every watering, feed/water, or feed/feed/feed/water.
And how much fertilizer you use when you feed.

Hey TavarusA,

Welcome to 420! Your plant looks pretty amazing, congrats on this! In order to help we need more info....

First can you tell us what your routine is on feeding & watering the plant?
How often do you feed?
How often do you water?
How much liquid do you give in one session?
In what order do you mix up your soup? Tell us the steps - don’t worry we are not here to ridicule you, rather we just want to better understand what you are doing....
What value do you adjust the ph to?
Do you use a cal-mag product?
Can we see a pic of the NPK on your nute labels?

I feed then water between 2 -3 days a week I try to wait till the coco is nearly dry the product ima using is maxi growing dry formula from veg along side magnesium sulfate and calcium nitrate they are all dry. I been phong between 6.0 6.5 I’m thinking that was to high .I watered yesterday I added more food at first I was just using a half of teaspoon for everything yesterday. I put in more that bought my ph to a 600 and ph was 5.8

Ok coco is not the same as soil. Coco is considered drain to waste hydro format so hydro rules apply. You can’t let coco dry out, the wet dry cycle is for soil. Feed plants every day with cal+mag and quarter strength nutes, feed until runoff each time. Draw your water then add cal-mag first, stir & wait 10 minutes, add your NPK nutes stir & wait 10 minutes. Check your ph and adjust to 5.8 then feed your ladies

wow they look much better already!! Excellent turn around...

That a nother thing I don’t want it to flower I’m trying to get clones my lights went out one day and this happened. But I currently am trying to move it bk to veg

It should take a lot more than just one day of messed up lights to flip a chick over to flower unless your seeds were crossed up and you got autoflowers - which happens often.

What light hours are you giving them??

Ok but just so you know reveg is a long ordeal like 4 to 7 weeks of nothing.... it’s painfully slow. You can still cut clones in flower but the clones themselves will be considered monster cropped since the host plant was in flower, monster cropped plants will be extra bushy

Back
Top Bottom