Someone please tell me what dank is?

Relieved

I'm really new to cooking with MJ. I found a recipe for brownies, and it says " a half ounce of dank or an ounce of mids " I don't have a clue what they are talking about. In the recipe, it says in the list of ingredients to use 2.5grams of MJ I'm SO confused, in case I haven't explained this right here's what the recipe says;
OIL Method — What You Need
1. Oil (any other than olive oil)
2. 2.5 grams of any indica or sativa marijuana (Some that i recommend are Barneys Farm G13 Haze, Green House Seeds Cheese, or LA Confidential)
3. A Grinder
4. A Filter (coffee filter, pasta strainer)
5. Brownie mix
6. A Frying pan
7. A wood spoon
For an whole batch of brownies (1 box) a half ounce of dank or an ounce of mids is what you need. Grind up the marijuana in your grinder or a coffee grinder multiple times until it literally turns into.

OK, so if dank means MJ, then why the difference in quantities??
I'm hoping someone can help me, or tell me if they know of a good book to get for beginner bakers.
:helpsmilie::thanks:

High grade is dank..... When it says a oz of mids that's the quality of the weed. So the better the weed the less u put in lol hope this answers your question

Thanks so much Jsully for answering my question! I kind of figured that's what it meant, I appreciate your help :peace:

Back
Top Bottom