Soul Synthetics?

Broke Stove

anyone ever use soul synthetics??? the growstore dude tried to sell me some....I was in getting some fox farm big bloom because I ran out, and the guy says that this soul synthetic big swell would kick the shit out of my fox farm big bloom.....so.....WHO KNOWS WHAT??? thank you......:rollit:

I'm curious about them because their by Roots Organics, which is a very reputable company, and they claim that Soul Synthetics are PH stable, which would be pretty cool not to have to correct PH.

but that's all I know about that line of nutes, haven't seen any grows where they were used yet

I am currently useing the soul line. I am in my second week of flower during the veg ph was not a problem but when you start to add the big swell in the flower mode it drops your ph way down so make sure you check it after you add all of your nutes. I waited for about 1hr after I did the nutrient recipe to check my ph. After you get your ph @6.0 it does stabalize and stay within your 5.5 and 6.2 til your next nute change.

Back
Top Bottom