Southern Hemisphere help

santiago19

Hi

I live in the southern hemisphere. Autumn March-May /Winter June-August /Spring 1st september-November /Summer December-Feb. Longest night 21 June longest day 21 december.

I planted a bubba kush seed in the middle of June outside, as you can imagine it was about 12/12 outside till about now and the plant has already shown sex (has white pistils) about 2 weeks ago at about 12 inches tall. I want to know what is going to happen now with this plant as the days will obviously be getting longer which it already has. Will it grow bigger, will it be stunned and stay the same until march, will it stop growing flower, will it go back or start with vegetative stage and will it go into flowering again next year when it's supposed to?

Side note:
Have yall ever seen a seedling with 3 of these?

Unless the strain was an auto-flowering (aka: Ruderalis) variety, as the days get longer the plant will revert back to vegetative growth and then flower when the days get shorter.

If you want you can cover the plant to keep the flowering stage going.

As for the three cotyledon leaf sprout, that is first time I have seen that genetic expression.

Ok cool so basically it will grow bigger and then change back to flower next year when the days get shorter? It is not auto flower, just a normal bubba kush. Will it stay female or is there a chance that the plant will turn hermie with all the confusion?

I'm assuming I will have an extra big plant seeing that it had a head start of three months from June till now lol.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom