spoty leaves

cats

4th week into flowering chronic they look the dogs bollocks apart from little tiny rust spots on some of the fan leaves also the pistols on 1 of them seems to be a little yellow sorry to stupid for pics the plants do look really healthy though my first grow any info would be cool:

Pictures would definitely make it easier for us but heres some generel help. It may be a Mg problem as this can cause rust color spots on leaves and yellowing of the plant. If you can get some pictures it would help a great deal.

u say epson salt and gallon of water how much of this do i give the plant and do i keep giving noots

Cats i could be wrong i havent had this problem but i think what he means is thats just the ratio the soluation should be. not to use the whole gallon of water. I think you just add it in with your regular feeding but im going to duble check that right now.

Ok cats heres the deal i need to know what nutes you are feeding the plants. Does it have Mg in it? If not then epson with everyfeeding if it does then maybe ever other one or two feedings

i am useing ionic the tips seem to be burning as well got them on water at moment as well as salt slightly less than sugested the nugs seem to look beter but the leaves look a bit shity had a cock up early doors with thjem in hospital and my timers packed in 3 days all fan leaves got burnt had to take all them off dont want to lose them each plant carrying about 5or 6 o on them 5 weeks to go not put boost or co2 on them yet first grow am shiten myself

Back
Top Bottom