Yellowing Leaves Help Please!

TooFunky

So I have a Liberty Haze in Flower week 7 now thats leaves are turning yellow and rust just wondering whats going on with her not sure if its normal or what? I also have a Pineapple Express whose leaves are turning yellow/rust from the inside out. Wondering what i need to do to fix the problem, I would appreciate any help. Thank You
First Picture is leaf from Pineapple Express, second picture set of leaves from Liberty Haze

IMG_139312.JPG
IMG_139412.JPG

Re: Yellowing Leaves HELP! PLEASE!

Hello Toofunky,
Looks like a deficiency to me of either calcium or Magnesium. This is prity normal this far through flowering but shows what your lacking. It's upto you whether you do anything about it at this late stage as the minerals you add may affect the flavour of the product. If your in soil I would just add some dolomite lime to the mix next time to stop it happening again.
You could add a good micro nute feed, or try some Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate), or a top feed of dolomite lime, but like I said, your nearly there, and if the buds are looking good you should get to the end without too much affect on overall yield.
Your plant is just redistributing its stored nutrients. Taking from the storage in large fan leaves and giving it all to your buds because the soil can't keep up, or is exhausted.

Hello Toofunky,
Looks like a deficiency to me of either calcium or Magnesium. This is prity normal this far through flowering but shows what your lacking. It's upto you whether you do anything about it at this late stage as the minerals you add may affect the flavour of the product. If your in soil I would just add some dolomite lime to the mix next time to stop it happening again.
You could add a good micro nute feed, or try some Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate), or a top feed of dolomite lime, but like I said, your nearly there, and if the buds are looking good you should get to the end without too much affect on overall yield.
Your plant is just redistributing its stored nutrients. Taking from the storage in large fan leaves and giving it all to your buds because the soil can't keep up, or is exhausted.

Thanks for the help, first time so wasn't quite sure what was going on. Buds are looking nice so I wasn't too worried but the pineapple still seems to have a few weeks left. And the liberty actually more like 4-5 weeks I would guess

Your leaves both show different deficiencys. Your Pineapple Express shows a micro nutrient deficiency either from lack of nutrients or a nutrient lockout, second picture set of leaves from Liberty Haze show normal yellowing from either not enough light reaching them and/or low nitrogen in flowering. What is the medium that you are using? What are you adjusting your nutrients pH to? you want pH 5.8 for hydroponics and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. What nutrients are you using and how many millilitres per gallon?

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Your leaves both show different deficiencys. Your Pineapple Express shows a micro nutrient deficiency either from lack of nutrients or a nutrient lockout, second picture set of leaves from Liberty Haze show normal yellowing from either not enough light reaching them and/or low nitrogen in flowering. What is the medium that you are using? What are you adjusting your nutrients pH to? you want pH 5.8 for hydroponics and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. What nutrients are you using and how many millilitres per gallon?

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Thank you for the great links and information. There in soil In 7 gallon pots with ocean forest soil and I'm using Foxfarm trio for my feeding im currently on week 14!! Of flower so I started the feeding guide over at week 8 I'm following chart precisely

Back
Top Bottom